Saturday 26 May 2012

About Vibeink.com

Its been awhile since I posted on here, wonder if anybody misses me. Life has been good to me in so many ways. I have had downs but am just grateful for life itself and I hope you are too cause its only right. There is so much going on with the world right now its like a big movie scene. If you are a music lover like me who ends their day falling asleep to good music then this post should interest you. To cut it short, I want you all to check out this new music streaming platform called Vibeink. Its a free music streaming and download website that allows you to listen to music anywhere using only a standard web browser. I find it too simple at the moment but I have a strong feeling it would grow to become an important music portal in the near future. I am fully in support for this platform as I like the idea of sustaining a free market environment. I have bookmarked Vibeink and will be visiting from time to time. I want you to do the same.
You can either sign up as a musician or as a listener. I like that I did not nee to go to my yahoo mail to verify my address when I signed up. Musicians can upload other musicians songs they like but are advised not to allow downloads for such music. Downloads should be approved by the song owner i.e, for a musician to allow download for a song; he or she has to be the owner of that song or have authority to upload the song. Listeners, who might also be other musicians can comment on your music, share it on Facebook, Twitter and on G+. Vibeink encourages positive comments and criticism on the platform, if you like a song and do not have much to say you can just write "Endorsed". 
Vibeink also helps to promote musicians that are members of the platform. I personally do not like the current layout of the site but I do hope they improve on that soonest. The biggest catch for me is the name and the simplicity. I am curiously looking forward to what is to come in the near future. It is not a major platform at the moment by my instinct tells me it will get bigger and better in no time and I take pride in being among the first group of people to sign up. You can send Vibeink a message on areas you think need improvement through this email: info@vibeink.com 
The website is still under development and would start running for good by the end of June, 2012. Do sign up now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment